Location at Days Inn by Wyndham Wallaceburg
Looking for motels in Wallaceburg, Ontario but can’t decide which to select? Need a budget hotel for business or pleasure in this beautiful and fun area? We’re here for you with a great travel experience you’re sure to like. The information on this page should be all you need to find this motel in Wallaceburg, Ontario, but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need more help or have any issues. We take pride in our easy-to-find property and also in the ability of our staff to meet your need for directions easily. Our goal is to make every aspect of staying with us easy.
Get Latitude & Longitude :
- Latitude : 42.5833185
- Longitude : -82.3825221
Get Driving Direction :
Directions from London
- Take highway #401 to highway #21 at Thamesville
- Follow for 20 min then turn left on Kent road #15 (there are a number of Kent road 15’s so look for the one that says “to Wallaceburg”, it will be on a large bend in the road just before Dresden)
- Follow Kent road #15 right into Wallaceburg, turn right and follow the highway #40 sign – We are on the left hand side of the road.
Directions from Detroit
crossing at the ferry in Algonac
- Take I94 North from Detroit and exit on M29 to New Baltimore. Follow until you come to Algonac. Board the ferry to Canada which will cross the St. Clair river onto Walpole Island
- When you get off the ferry and through customs, turn right
- Follow the signs to Wallaceburg (turn left on Tecumseh Rd. at the church)
- Once off the island, you will be on Dufferin Ave. and this goes right into Wallaceburg. Follow until you come to the 5th set of lights
- Turn right onto Mcnaughton Ave. where we are located on the right hand side.
Directions from Windsor
- Follow Highway #401 to exit #81 (Bloomfield Rd.) at Chatham
- Travel NW on Bloomfield Rd. until you reach Highway #2 (also Richmond St.)
- Turn right on Richmond St., left on Keil Dr., right on Grand Ave. and then left on St. Clair St. which will turn into Highway #40
- Follow Highway #40 into Wallaceburg, as you come into town you go through one set of light then turn left (following the highway #40 signs, about one block) we are located on the left hand side of the road